Conference on “Reorganising the Indian Coal Supply Chain”
June 21, 2013 Radisson Blu Hotel, Nagpur, India
"Reorganising the Indian Coal Supply Chain" would be the first ever coal event in Nagpur attracting energy and mining professionals from coal, power, cement, steel and allied sector. This event expects a gathering of over 200 delegates from all across India who will come together to deliberate key issues prevailing in the energy and mining industry nationwide with special emphasis on the issues of the Vidarbha and Central India region.
The compact 1 day agenda comprises of panel discussions and insightful presentations to spark lively debate between the panellists and the attending delegates.
Few of the key issues this conference would address are:
· Enablers and Bottlenecks in scaling up the domestic production
· Dealing with coal quality
· Utilisation of low grade coal · Impact on the major consumers
· Stages in development and utilisation of coal block
· Required logistical infrastructure
· Update on operational and maintenance services in mining
For details on the registration and agenda kindly submit the details in the Register to attend section. We shall revert with the details shortly. For any further details please contact: Nishant Deepak at +91 91633 48198 or firstname.lastname@example.org